StartingBlock provides innovation entrepreneurs and startups a place designed by entrepreneurs with the things entrepreneurs need most.
With a wide variety of office spaces—from flex desks, reserved desks, office solutions for small teams (2-4), 1,000 SF suites for larger teams (8-16), plus 3,000-6,000 anchor tenant spaces, StartingBlock offers the most flexible, scalable and entrepreneur-friendly space solution for the growing startup.
Focused on Entrepreneurs and Startups.
StartingBlock helps entrepreneurs build the networks and relationships that entrepreneurs need most to succeed.
At StartingBlock, entrepreneurs find peers, mentors (and mentees) plus investors, accelerators, support and resources.
Looking to join a startup?
Want an internship or volunteer opportunity?
We can help. Contact us today!
AMENITIES & RESOURCES
• Access to StartingBlock and other programming at StartingBlock and the Spark
• Entrepreneurs-In-Residence on site / office hours
• Startup Team Strategists on site to assist with talent acquisition; discounted fees
• Video studio with on-site videographer, discounted videography services
• Free wifi
• Mail service
• Reservable event and meetings space at StartingBlock and DreamBank
• Access to 3rd floor café & terrace community space
• On-site “Avenue C” store (vended healthy food and beverage options)
• At-cost printing at AmFam’s Digital Print Resources (DPR) Division, includes business cards, signs, banners, trade show materials, etc.
• Hospitality suite with coffee and snacks on 1st Floor
• 650 stall city public parking ramp (opens in September)
• Located on eight bus lines with an average of 130 buses stopping at the nearest bus stop on weekdays between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm.
• MORE SOON!!!
- Website https://www.startingblockmadison.org
- Link to signup https://www.startingblockmadison.org/join/